On Monday we were able to sit down with Brant's academic advisor and go over all the requirements for school. It was so neat to hear how close he is getting. If he is able to clep a few classes, he could be done as early as December 2008, and if not then he will be done by April 2009. Sounds like a ways away, but man how time flies - It feels like this year just barely started and it is the middle of November already. I am so excited for the fun Holiday next week and the rest of the Holiday Season, in fact I am listening to Christmas music right now! WOOOHOOO!! I just love how Thanksgiving and Christmas go hand in hand. We focus on the all that we have been blessed with and then it is Christmas and time to focus on giving back even just a little of all we are blessed with.
1 week ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment