Well there is not a lot new going on in the Bennion household. We have been plugging along with work, school and life and things are going well. The YW Presidency in the ward all got released, so Ashley got a new calling as the Visiting Teaching District Supervisor. I will miss YW sooooo much, but it will be super fun to be in Relief Society. I have been in YW for the past 8 or 9 years in one way or another except for a brief stint in Primary which I loved too. Brant is doing great with school and seminary. He will be doing his 10 day student teaching toward the end of the month, so we are super excited for that, but sad that classes will end here in a couple of weeks. It has been an amazing year full of classes and so fun to be able to take them together. Other than that, we are slowly but surely trying to get ready for the baby as much as we can. We are finishing up the nursery and I ordered some crib bedding that is sports themed that we hope to pick up this weekend. Once we get the nursery done, I will post some pictures. Baby Beau is moving around lots and likes to make his presence known. After I eat is the most active time so that is fun - I am just excited for Brant to be able to feel him move and kick. Hope everyone is doing well!!
1 week ago
3 comments:
Ashley!! Guess what? I'm a blogger too....oh yes that is correct!! I don't know how to add you to my list though....by my thing is myfavoriteheidi.blogspot.com
Love your blog by the way!!
Miss you, miss you, miss you!
Post a Comment