Sorry for the long delay - Thank goodness Nancy offered to put up an initial post about Beau's arrival. I haven't been able to find my camera cord to get my pictures on the computer.
We are all home and doing wonderfully. Beau arrived early in the morning on Monday July 21st. He was healthy and perfect! They were glad they had opted to do my c-section since they found three cysts instead of just the one! Beau lost almost a full pound during our stay at the hospital so they have us supplementing a little formula here and there to make sure he is gaining plenty of weight and I am anxious for his 2 week appointment next week to see where he is at weight wise. We are having a blast and loving every minute of this new adventure. I think the adjustment sleep wise has been the hardest for Brant with work and school and life. He is simply exhausted. At least I can take a nap here and there when Beau goes down. I am sure there will be some much needed rest for Brant this weekend - at least I hope so :) I will attache a few fun pics from the hospital and from his first bath at home. I got him in the bath tub and he peed all over the bathroom mirror - It was hilarious! He loved the warm water though - but man oh man does he hate it when Mom decides he needs lotion. Thanks to everyone for all your love and support - It is so appreciated!!!




1 week ago
7 comments:
MMMmmmmm. I want to give him a big kiss. He is so cute. I am glad to hear that you are doing well. Man you look wonderful in the picture of you at the hospital all dolled up. You go girl.
He is seriously the cutest little boy ever! I am so excited for you to be a mom, your life will never be the smae again (in a good way) and you will wonder how you ever existed without him inyour life! Congrats Ash and Brant!
Ok, Ashley--you look PHENOMENAL. i am so serious. Nobody is supposed to look that good after having a baby! I am so happy for you guys...sorry we didn't make it over to the hospital ;(
The picture of Brant and Beau is funny because it looks like Brant has a big hat on:)
He is so cute, and you look so great!! I wish i could hold him!!!
Way to go Ashley! Do you think he'll sleep through the reunion? You're coming, right? I hope you've forgotten all about the long days of bed rest... one of the best and worst parts of being a mom is losing your memory! That's why we have to go to reunions to confirm that we really did go to high school. heehee.
Hope to see you soon!
Natalie Zolman Griffith
What an adorable little boy! You guys are so great!! Happy family!!
Aw, congrats on your new baby! He looks just like you!
Post a Comment