Monday, September 15, 2008

Long Time No Post :)

Hello all - Well things have been wonderful but busy! It seems there is little time to sit down to the computer to update the blog. Things are going well, Brant is now teaching and loving it even though it is more challenging in some ways than he had anticipated. He is also doing a semester at SLCC on top of his full time Univ. of Phoenix and two institute courses to top it all off. I am absolutle loving being a mom and having the opportunity to be at home with Beau. He is 9 weeks old and doing awesome. We blesses him last week and it was absolutely wonderful. Brant gave him a beautiful blessing and we had tons of love and support from family and friends no t to mention tons of yummy food afterwards :) Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks !!!




Dad checking to see if I have a stinky diaper :)




One wall of Brant's classroom - We had a blast decorating his room the last couple weeks before school started.




Dale and Kathy cutting the cake ( Brant's Dad)





Ash, Brant, Beau, Kelsie (Brant's little sister), Brooke and Jared (Brant's other little sister and bro-in-law) at the top of the Gondola ride at Snowbasin after the wedding





Mom and Beau at Grandpa Dale and Grandma Kathy's wedding at Snow Basin




Too cute for words - I kinda look like an Ewok dontcha think???







Beau's Blessing Day





Chillin' after church




Napping with Daddy



Just doing a little laundry with Mom :)

23 comments:

Daughter of God said...

what a beautiful boy! And Ash, you look fab-u-loso !!! Are you sure you just had a baby?! ;]

N. Taylor said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of you guys at Dale's wedding. He doesn't look like a newborn. Okay, I promise that I am not pregnant. I know it looks like it in that picture, but I promise I am not. Ha, ha, ha. : )

Rach said...

Hey, congrats on the baby! I was so excited when I found your blog (through Britta). You look fabulous and happy!

Jennifer Sciore said...

Hey, I don't know how I found your blog, but I did! It was great to see you guys this weekend. Your little man is so dang cute. It is so much fun to be a mom. CONGRATS! It is fun to hear that Brant is doing so many great things. He has always been a hard worker! Now that I know you have a blog, I will be checking it out!

kam said...

Thanks for the invite to Beau's blessing. He is growing so fast! What a cutie!! It was good to see everyone and catch up a little bit. The food was YUMM-O and the company even better. Sorry for my screaming child there at the end of our visit ;). Tell Brant to keep up the good work too!

britta said...

I use to work with Raelyn at Chick-fil-a in Jr. High and at The Old Spaghetti Factory in High school. I recently ran into her and it has been so fun to catch up. She is such a great person.

Anonymous said...

facebook likes
1000 facebook likes

http://www.tbn.ca/retailer/rtdb/detail/211.htm?page=1 http://www.cdapress.com/news/business/article_980d4e52-05d9-5306-8166-02a2f912df2a.html
buy facebook likes buy facebook likes buy facebook likes
Hi Ok my grandma got a new desktop a few weeks ago, it came with a free trial of McAfee which I installed for her no probs (have it myself at home) She already bought a different antivirus package (Bulldog?) which I was going to install when the McAfee trial was up. Anyway my little brother has been up for xmas and since there's only a few days of the McAfee trial left thought he would install it now for her. Since then the pc goes on to the desktop and thats about it, it wont let me open anything in the controll panel and cant get on the internet. It wont even turn off so have to do it by the button! Its as if its loading up constantly but doesnt do anything at all. I'm pretty sure it's cos of the 2 antivirus software together am I right? How do I sortr it? I wanted to go into add/remove programmes and get rid of McAfee but I cant get into it? Thanks for any advice

buy facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] 1000 facebook likes

Anonymous said...

generic viagra cheap viagra scams - viagra online in usa

Anonymous said...

cheap soma soma drug test how long does it stay in your system - makes soma pills

Anonymous said...

buy soma soma 350 no prescription - soma for muscle relaxation

Anonymous said...

tramadol 50mg generic tramadol usa - tramadol online next day

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online what is stronger tramadol or ultram - tramadol withdrawal restless arms

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol al 100mg nebenwirkungen - tramadol 50 mg street price

Anonymous said...

cheapest xanax xanax withdrawal and seizures - xanax 3mg pills

Anonymous said...

buy cialis online cialis last longer - buy cialis online yahoo

Anonymous said...

buy cialis daily cialis usa - cheap cialis in nz

Anonymous said...

http://landvoicelearning.com/#62431 tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg ingredients - generic tramadol medication

Anonymous said...

http://buytramadolonlinecool.com/#59473 buy tramadol pet - tramadol addiction emedicine

Anonymous said...

http://www.integrativeonc.org/adminsio/buyklonopinonline/#3081 klonopin and ambien - klonopin rls

Anonymous said...

http://buytramadolonlinecool.com/#30807 tramadol online mastercard - buy tramadol cod free

Anonymous said...

buy generic tramadol ultram tramadol withdrawal symptoms - can you buy tramadol over the counter in the us

Anonymous said...

http://www.integrativeonc.org/adminsio/buyklonopinonline/#7163 rivotril klonopin 2mg - klonopin dosage sleep aid

Anonymous said...

CwkAxkTwmQro [url=http://adidas73.webnode.jp/]アディダス[/url]NnbVrlFpiOfe [url=http://adidas353.webnode.jp/]アディダス スニーカー[/url] FvwZyzPyySsn [url=http://adidas31.webnode.jp/]アディダス スニーカー[/url] EdwRvwArpOsr [url=http://adidas76.webnode.jp/]アディダス スニーカー[/url]FygXneMroBhz [url=http://adidas2459.webnode.jp/]アディダス スニーカー[/url]QejAdyVlxKey [url=http://nikemenshoes.blog.fc2.com/]nike シューズ[/url]
ShzDxpIjfPsi [url=http://nikeshoes45765.seesaa.net/]nike free[/url]
NaxKtxQapDqx [url=http://xn--ecks9fz911c.seesaa.net/]nike free[/url]