Monday, March 9, 2009

Dad's Surgery



My dad, Lon, had a total knee replacement this morning.  He is doing awesome and has already been up and walking! Way to go Dad!  The doctor said that it was a lot worse than he expected when he got in there and that there were so many bone spurs he wasn't sure how my dad had even been able to walk before.  We are glad that the surgery went well and are anxious to get Dad home! We love you dad!!!




3 comments:

Andee said...

oh my gosh!! I did't even know he was HAVING surgery! send him my love and I'm SO gla he is doing well!

The Weight Family ♥ said...

He is in our thoughts and prayers!! Give him our love! We love you guys!

britta said...

Best wishes to your dad. I love seeing pics of your mom and dad!