Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Sweet Baby


I just love being a mom - There is seriously nothing better!  Beau has started really crawling this week.  He has moved around here and there but he is SUPER mobile now and keeping me on my toes! He LOVES to crawl to his stuffed animal basket in his room and tip it over.  He just smiles as the stuffed animals pile on top of him and then he sits down and plays.  We had to move his crib mattress down again cause he is pulling himself up to everything.  It is so fun to watch all the changes! 

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

What a cute picutre!!! How precious! I can't believe he is already old enough to be crawling...now you are in for it, once they start crawling you are on constant eagle eye duty...they get into EVERYTHING and eat it too...haha it is sooooo fun though, I am excited for Beau, this has got to be the biggest adventure of his life so far! :)