Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Slacking

So I have been slacking in the blogging arena. Don't get me wrong, I love blogs but posting pictures onto my facebook is SO much easier and faster so I slack when it comes to this! But I need to keep journaling so here goes. Things have been going really well. We are getting all settled in the house and that feels AWESOME. I will post more pics when decorating occurs. Beau is doing awesome, on the 8th his first tooth popped through and the top two look like they are getting close as well. Beau absolutely LOVES the new house - he is not confined to one room to keep him safe from the wood burning stove and loves to run run run! His other favorite thing to do is empty the cupboards out in the kitchen - Brant is going to try to get my cabinet locks on soon hopefully. Miller's were able to come visit last weekend and that was a lot of fun. We went to dinner at the Pines and walked around in Red Canyon at sunset. They brought balloons and eclairs and we had a little mini Pre Birthday Celebration. Thanks guys for everything! Here are some recent pictures!


Beau and Pres up at Red Canyon

Beau and Grandpa Gary at Red Canyon

Beau and Mom at Red Canyon

Beau emptying the drawer and trying all the different binkies he could find

Eating lunch
Red Canyon
After eating part of mom's eclair
Little Bites? what are those?
So Happy!
Emptying the cabinets for mom

0 comments: