Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Sad Face of Teething

Beau's top two teeth are just about to pop through. I think one may have popped during the night but he won't let me look. This was the sad face of teething at our house last night.




4 comments:

Brooke said...

He's so cute! Can't believe how big he is getting already! They just grow way too fast, don't they? LOVE your new family pics. Darling!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so that pic in the sidebar of your hubbs and your son in the cowboy hats is DARLING!!! Yeah, I snuck onto your blog from Facebook, and now that I found ya, I'm gonna add you to my own bloggity's sidebar. :)

(Lisa McEwen)

Millers said...

Hi Ashley&Brant and Beau. Your picture's are darling. Call us on our cell phones when you get a chance. It's about next week end. Love Grand ma Laurie

Kiersti said...

That kid has mastered the pout! Poor little guy!