Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bos and Beau

This week we have Boston with us to help Mandi a little so she can actually stay on the bed rest for number 5. We have had a really good time and enjoyed having his fun little personality with us. Boston is hilarious. I don't think the movie Cars has ever been played so many times in a week :) Sorry Mand - I really try to sneak in other play time too when possible! Beau has been a little unsure of what to think with another friend around. He is so used to being home with just him and mom and it's taken him quite a while to get adjusted to this. The first couple days he hardly made a sound just stared and watched Boston all day long. But, when Boston laughs or does something he gets this cute little confused look on his face and then tries to copy him. Boston tries hard to play soft with Beau and give him toys and help him. Yesterday when I put Boston down for naps- I went in a little bit later to give him a kiss and tell him I loved him - In the cutest melt your heart little voice he asked, " You have a sleepover a me?" So we had a little sleepover for the first part of naptime.

Bos sleeps in crazy positions - The other night I went to check on him and he had his legs on the chair and his body draped just barely on the edge of the bed sound asleep. I was amazed he could hold the position and didn't think to grab my camera. Last night when I went to check on him - this is what he looked like:



Typical Beau face this week - a little unsure and trying to get to Mom

Bos found Brant's swim cap

Boston's CIRCLE he built out of books - He was SO proud! Good Job Bud!

3 comments:

Hilarie said...

Congrats Mandi! You are such a sweet sister. When is she due, she hadn't announced when they were still in the ward had she?

Jenny said...

Cute pictures! I love that sleeping picture of Boston - too funny!

Janessa said...

cute boys. i bet you are having so much fun! Are you in your new house now? I know you had said you were getting into one but maybe i just spaced when you said you moved in:)