We found out last night that Brant is being laid off from his job and tomorrow is his last day. We will be looking for ANYTHING short term or long term to carry us through. We would LOVE to stay in Panguitch if possible long term but will do what we have to do and what we are prompted to do. If you know of anything that might be open job-wise even if it is temporary for the time being, please let us know! Thanks everyone!!!!
1 week ago
5 comments:
sorry to hear that. If I hear of anything I'll let you know. Good luck:)
I am sorry to hear that this Christmas Season. I will let you know if I hear of anything and keep your family in my prayers.
Wow. I am so sorry. Seems like you just got there! If we hear of anything-in Utah, that is- we will let you know! The Lord will provide. Love ya
What the?? Are you serious? That is rotten! I'm sorry to hear that! I wouldn't know of anything, since Benji is in tile and has to drive out of town most of the time for work. I will keep you and your sweet family in our prayers- you guys are awesome and I know the Lord will provide. :) Love ya!
Sorry to hear that!! Especially during the holidays. Mike says that they are hiring up here at Dannon(: Give us a call if you are interested. They are really short in the mechanics area?!!
Let us know and GOOD LUCK!!
Post a Comment