Thursday, March 4, 2010

Freeze Time

Some days I wish I could just freeze time and hold it for a while. My sweet little man is growing up so fast. He will be 20 months old this month - Crazy how time flies. He is adorable, sweet, hilarious, tender, all-boy, cracks me up, melts my heart constantly and keeps me on my toes. He went into his 18 month appt a month late but is still in the 90th percentile for height - He is already 34 inches tall! That is 2 inches short of three feet - where did my little baby go?!?!?! He loves to play with his horse and LOVES to be outside. He is enjoying nursery, loves to read, loves to watch cartoons, loves to play anything. He is learning lots of new words and signs. He can say mom, dad, ball, teeth, diaper, Bo, Bri, Bos, Grandma, Grandpa, Yes, No, More, wow, whoa, and some others. He loves to sign the word please - It is his most common sign even though he knows others. He is super obedient but testing his limits. If I even threaten time out he heads happily to the wall and sits down. He gets so excited to see his dad when he gets home - He sure loves Dad. Here are a few recent pics :


Listening to country music with Uncle Pres on his ipod

Goofin off


New frog glasses :)

He thought this was the cool new way to share Grandpa's cereal:)

Brant is loving his new job up north at Futura Industries. It is a great company to work for. He is working on getting his little Honda running so I can have a car again. I have missed my trailblazer and being able to run errands or be spontaneous :) It will be nice to get settled near his work at some point but we are just trying to figure out the best plan that way. We would like to get the house in Panguitch all wrapped up before we do much on a house up north. We will prob need to rent for a while but are looking around for a great deal so we can still save towards getting another house bought.

I have been working on crafts and had a fun craft day with my sweet mother in law Laurie. I love to craft and could do it all day everyday :) Here are a few samples of what we did.



These will hang on a long white dowel - some longer than others - They have ribbon attached to the tops of them - Thanks All a Dollar for the wood - LOVE that store!


6 comments:

N. Taylor said...

I can't believe that Beau is almost 3 feet tall! Pretty soon he will be taller than me. : o

Anonymous said...

Beau is adorable! He sure is growing up! AND I LOVE your crafts!! Love the glitter!

Hilarie said...

Those pictures of Beau are so fun and cute. I love the mouthful of cereal one. And I love the crafts!

Janessa said...

Oh, your baby is getting so big. Time flies! Cute crafts, I love them. Glad Brant is loving the new job. -Janessa

Anonymous said...

You got all the wood at the dollar store?! I need to email you to find out how you made those! You are so crafty!

Staci said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you almost have a 2 year old! Time sure does fly!