Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Time

We have been having a fantastic busy fall! I love this time of year and while I am always so sad to see the warm weather depart I love cuddling up and sitting by the heater in my jammies and more snuggle time with my family! We have been to the pumpkin patch and football games and working on craft stuff, super saturday, Brant's big management dinner and school and life etc etc etc. I can't believe Laney is coming up here on 5 months shortly and Mr. Beau bear is growing up so fast.

Laney is all smiles most of the time but is she is upset she will let you know and fast! She was a little over 12 lbs and 24 in. long at her 4 month check up which puts her 50th percentile for height and 25th for weight. We just moved into our 3-6 month clothes. She loves chewing on stuff especially her fingers and is learning to love sitting in her bumbo :) She absolutely detested it at first but now she likes it for a few minutes at a time. The last couple days we are doing nap time in her crib but I just haven't been able to come to terms with night time in her own room. Brant asked me last night but I told him my heart just isn't quite ready but I am working on it :)

Beau is hilarious and the best big brother ever. He always wants Laney to stay awake and not have naps when he is up. He loves bringing her toys and always wants to help her play with them. Since it has gotten colder he always has to have a blankie like Laney and helps me so much throughout the day. We are working on potty training since he has been ready for such a long time but Mommy has been dragging her feet. I need to clear a week and just stay home and dig in full force! Pray for me! I am dreading this part of being a mommy. The rest I love but I don't know why I am dreading this so bad! He is such a smart little guy and always makes the funniest comments. The other day out of nowhere, we hadn't been talking about anything church related at all and were walking out of Taipan and he said, " Mom, I just want to see Heavenly Father just once okay?" I wasn't quite sure how to respond so I just said okay. He is a such a sweet tender heart and is always wanting to help everyone. He loves anything sports related still especially his cougars. Anytime we see a "Y" anywhere he is talking about the cougars and Jimmer! He is mr. dancer and loves doing the Napolean Dance that Brant did in the talent show - I need to try to get the video to post eventually.

I have been busy doing some crafts for us and some to sell. I have been trying to decide whether to make the plunge and get in to some more boutiques but for now I am just selling through my blog, online ads, and word of mouth and it is going pretty good.

Brant is crazy busy with work and school and windows and helping me cut wood and being the scoutmaster - I don't know how he does it all but he does - We sure love him and how hard he works for us - He is the best!!!

Brant's little brother got his mission call last night to the COSTA RICA SAN JOSE mission, spanish speaking! We are so proud of him and excited for him! Love you Presto!!!

Happy Fall Y'all!!! Here are some recent pics!!!











0 comments: