Tell me your thoughts on going private. I have considered it for a while now and am undecided. I like people being able to read without having to log on and I LOVE when I know that a blog was updated automatically which you lose when you go private. I don't love how easy it is for people to find you that don't even know you - hmmm . . . . . . Thoughts?
1 week ago
3 comments:
I have never once regretted mine being private, but I guess it is a personal decision for everyone!
Merry Christmas to your family!
Hey Ash! We are private too...it sucks cause family & friends can't find you but it's nice that creepers can't ha ha
If it was just the two of us I would not worry about it...but with the little dude I'm all about being private.
If you go private invite me! :)
Love ya!
Rach
I really dislike having to be private. I used to not worry about it so much when my kids were tiny and were pretty much always with me. But now that they are older and I'm not always with them, I feel like I have to be private. I do like not having to feel like I have to be really cautious about what I put on there with it private, even though I hardly ever post anything anymore!
Post a Comment