Well, on November 28th Brantly and I found out that we were expecting a little bundle of Joy on August 5th. We decided to give it a little time before we told everyone and we also wanted to share the big news at Christmas with our families. It was sooo hard to wait to tell everyone our fun news, but the excitement of sharing it at Christmas was worth the wait. There were lots of tears and hugs.
Millers sporting their new "bibs" !


8 comments:
I still can't believe it! Congrats on baby Bennion. I am so excited for you guys, and can't wait until August. : )
Brant and Ashley congratulations from the Miller's in Murrieta. We just heard the news and are so excited for you. We are also excited to see that you have a blog that we can use to stay in touch. Please feel free to visit us at miller6pack.wordpress.com. We would like to add you to our "blogroll" if you don't mind.
Hey guys! How did we not know you were bloggers?! I'm so glad that you are, and CONGRATULATIONS!! That is absolutely wonderful news, and we are all very excited for you. We'll be adding you to our list of favorites for sure! What a great way to keep in touch, eh? You both look great, and must be so excited for your new addition! Woo hoo!
oh, and it's dannyandraelynn.blogspot.com if you wanted to know our blog name :)
ash, thanks for sending me an email and letting me know about your blog! Congrats on the upcomming birth of your baby!! Being a mom is the best ever!! I love ya and miss ya tons, lets keep in touch better.
Amy VanDyke Young
Oh my gosh, you are a mom! How exciting is that? Love you lots.
I am so glad I finally I got to the ultrasound picture! How precious...you are going to love being a mom, its hard but also the most amazing thing in the world! You and Brant will be awesome parents! :)
Post a Comment