Monday, January 21, 2008

Second Dr's Appointment

Today we had our second doctor's appointment. Man, how time flies! I can't believe that we will be 12 weeks or 3 months along tomorrow. We had another ultrasound on the older machine that they keep in the exam room just to check for movement and heartbeats. Brant and I were both in shock to see how much the baby has changed in 4 short weeks. Before it was just like a little peanut and now it actually looks like a baby! The baby was so much bigger that it was amazing. We could see the baby moving and Brant said he or she was dancing! Only three more weeks and we will be back at Fetal Foto to find out if it is a little boy or girl. I can't wait until the 20 week mark when they would check at the doctor's office - I am just not that patient! The dr was looking today and said he thought he "might" see something between those little legs but he wasn't for sure. Who knows?!? We will be excited either way. Only one more week until we are out of that first trimester and hopefully with that milestone, there will be less nausea. Cross your fingers everyone :)

5 comments:

RaeLynn said...

Just so you know--i have NO IDEA how I didn't find out the gender of Cole before he was born. It's crazy for me to think about now. I am not a patient person! I will definitely be finding out the gender of baby #2 when it happens :) And yes, i will cross my fingers for less nausea. That is horrid!

kam said...

I will be crossing my fingers for you Ashley! Constant nausea is AWFUL!!! Hang in there! I will also be crossing my fingers that your baby isn't "shy" at your next ultrasound ;) ;) How exciting!!!

N. Taylor said...

Happy 3 months! Were you able to get a picture of your little one this time? I can't believe that in 3 weeks you will know if it is a boy or girl. Crazy! I hope you start feeling better.

Rachelle said...

How exciting!!! I cannot believe how far you are already!!! I was just telling jer today how sad I am that we dont get to talk everyday now that you are prego and I cannot be there for you to talk to about it all the time! It really is the one sad thing about being on maternity leave to me:) But hey just 2 months from thursday and I will be back and you can tell me every detail...yay!!!

Watts Family said...

That is so fun to hear all this wonderful "baby" news. You guys are such cute parents. Can't wait until 3 weeks to see what you are having!