Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Baby Status Update

So here is the scoop! I went to the dr today - things are looking good. We are scheduled to have an amnio next Thursday morning, the 17th and if Beau's lungs look good then we are scheduled for a c-section that evening at St. Marks Hospital. WOOHOO! Unless by some chance we go on our own before that and if we do I will let you know!!!!

9 comments:

RaeLynn said...

Woohoo!! That is great news :) We live about 30 seconds from St. Marks so i would love to come visit you.

N. Taylor said...

I still can't believe it! Only 1 week away. It seems like you just told us last month that you were pregnant!

Janessa said...

Good luck Ashley! I am so excited for you! You will do great!

Keelee said...

Yay, that's so great! I hope it all goes well!!

kam said...

Ashley- Congrats and Good luck! I can't wait to meet Beau!!!

Rachelle said...

ASHLEY!!!! I miss you, I feel like we havent talked in forever!(its only been about 3 days but still!) I am so darn excited for this week because Beau should be makinghis debut!!! WAHOOO!!!!!! Please let me know if you need anything ok!

britta said...

I will be thinking of you that day and can't wait to hear how everyting goes!

britta said...

I will be thinking of you that day and can't wait to hear how everyting goes!

Kate said...

Has he arrived? Hope all is well with momma and baby! You will be a wonderful mommy!