Well Brant is currently running the first leg of three in the Wasatch Back Relay. For those who aren't familiar with this race, you get a team of 12 runners and run from LOGAN to PARK CITY - a total of 180.4 miles. Their team started at 8 am. Brant is runner number 11. His first leg is 3.8 miles and is the hardest of the three - He has the second to hardest relay legs on the team. His second leg will be in the middle of the night and is 4.6 miles and his last leg will be mid morning and is 6.9 miles. He has called every so often and says they are having a blast but it is SUPER hot! What a guy - I will post more details and pictures later! As for everything else - things are going well - we are 34 weeks tomorrow. The dr told us at the beginning that he would be surprised if we made it to 34 weeks and I just kept telling him we would make it to at least 37 weeks - Well we are 34 tomorrow so we have hopefully passed the first guess by the dr - Yay!!! Only a few more weeks to go.
1 week ago
4 comments:
Congrats on making it to 34 weeks. That is so exciting!!!
Wow, thats a long way to run! I hope he does well! Hurray for making it 34 weeks!! I am so excited for you guys to be parents. That baby is so lucky to be coming to you and Brant!!
I keep checking your blog for baby news. I guess no news is good news at this point.
Way to go guys. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment