We went to the doctor yesterday. Everything is looking good. The doctor said to just keep doing what we were doing that it was obviously working :) The only issue at this point is that Beau is in Breech position so we definitely need to be cautious to not over do anything and have my water break before he moves out of that position and into the right position. The doctor said if at 35 weeks Beau is in position and not breech, he may lift ALL restrictions - yep you heard that right ALL restrictions! Woohoo!!! We will see though - I am just praying Beau will do a little fliparoo here soon so that I could even have a couple weeks of time to try and get all my projects and things wrapped up that have been on hold the last few months. And I would be joking if I said I wouldn't just love to go out and get a pedicure :) Cross your fingers that he flips - We really don't want to have to go the c-section route if we don't have to. Anywhoo - That is the news for now. Thanks everyone for all the support and prayers and love. We sure appreciate it all!!
1 week ago
4 comments:
I hope he lifts all restrictions, because we need to get pedicures before little Beau comes. :)
Wow! Only 50 days left! We will cross our fingers for a flip turn.
I am glad things are going relatively well. Here's hoping he turns for you!!!
Ashley it is coming up so fast. I can't wait to see you. Next week!!!
Post a Comment