So we hit 32 weeks on Saturday and are counting down toward week 38 when we are "supposed" to be started. Hopefully the dr. will stick to that :) I finally took a picture to document this process, haven't done much picture taking since I am usually just in my jammies on the couch! I am a little wrinkly from church. I begged the dr to just let me attend the one hour of Sacrament meeting - It has been great. Helps to feel a little normal :)
1 week ago
8 comments:
You are so cute pregnat! Hope the next few weeks fly by for you!
Oh my gosh--hello GORGEOUS. Seriously...you look great!!
Ash- you look amazing!! I'm so glad that you posted a pic for those of us that never get to see you so that we get to see what you look like all cute being prego! and of course by we I mean me! :] love ya amy vandyke young
Yeah! I love the picture. I'm sure it felt great to get all gussied up and get out of the house. 5 more weeks, 5 more weeks, 5 more weeks! :)
You look so cute! It was so good to see you the other day. We should get together. That is awesome you live so close. My blog is: thechaffinclan.blogspot.com
Hang in there!
-Janessa
Love the picture! It is great to see you vertical! Love you.
Oh , you're almost done! And still smiling! Even better! You look great! I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!!
Cutest pregnant chick ever!! I think I see Beau waving........
Post a Comment