Friday, June 6, 2008

Work Baby Shower

Yesterday a whole bunch of my awesome co-workers came to my house for a baby shower since I am on bed rest with the baby. It was so nice of them to drive all the way from downtown SLC out to Riverton. We had a blast. We had pizza and salad and a beautiful cake shaped like a stork.



It was so fun to see everyone since I haven't seen anyone since March. Rachelle made a diaper cake with all kinds of bath stuff tucked in it and got us our bathtub -It was adorable.



We also got fun little outfits, blankets, diaper rags, bibs, toys, a gift card to Babies R Us and Kiddie Kandids. They spoiled us that is for sure. It was so fun and made it feel so real and so much closer!!!

1 comments:

kam said...

How FUN!! Nothing gets a mommy to be more excited for the big day then fun baby showers- especially when you have been on bedrest for so long! I am so excited for you guys!