

Last Saturday Brant was a juggling clown at the Autism Awareness Fundraiser. My sister's best friend has two little boys with Autism. She was the head of this even and Mandi helped herand they worked really hard to pull together this huge event. The kids loved Brant and he had a great time being a clown! I thought I would post a few fun pictures! Way to go Benny B!
1 week ago
6 comments:
That is too funny to see him dressed up as a clown, I love it! How great he is to help with sucha great cause....and how great of you to let him leave you laying all alone ha ha:)
Of course I remember you! I'm sorry you're on bedrest! That sucks, I bet you get sooo bored. Read my blog anytime! I'll try to do my part to keep you entertained! I would love to keep updated on you as well. Do you mind if I add you to my friends on my site??? Good luck with the baby, and congrats!
Ashley!
I am so glad you found my blog! I love the blogging world for this very reason. Your pony comment made my day :)
It stinks that you are on bed rest, but I am sure you are thankful that they caught it so early. Good luck to you!
Congrats to your hubby, what a busy time in your life!
Jenny
PS Sounds like I might have to bring the ponies to you this time ;)
Hey!! What a good sport he is, I love it!! How you doin?? I can't imagine how bored you must be. Anything I can do for ya? Cafe Rio? A good movie? A new hair style??
I have been thinking of you. How is your pregnancy going? I hope all is well. I need to come see you.
I am sorry that it has taken me awhile to get back to you. We went out of town the day after I talked to you and I forgot to take your # with me. I am not going to able to do the wasatch back. I really would like to but with sending the kids away the following week for girls camp I just don't feel like I can send them somewhere else on Fri. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I would really consider doing it next year if they need more people for a group.
Post a Comment