
Brantly just called me from work and he just received a call from Brother Virgin from the Seminary Training Program and they asked him to student teach for the next year! We are so excited and feel so blessed! It has been an amazing year and journey this far and we are so excited that it will be continuing on! Oh Happy Day!!!
1 week ago
9 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I SIMPLY COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER FOR YOU BOTH!!! (and the caps tell you that I MEAN IT ;) ;).....way to go Brant! AND Ashley way to support and encourage him all the way through this!!!
That is so exciting! CONGRATS! How fun for you guys. Ash- are you surviving bed rest? How are things going?
Wahoo to Brant, and Brandt!!!
Congratulations Brant! I'm sure the kids will love having you as a teacher next year....Brother Bennion. :)
CONGRATS!!!! Your blog is way cute. It was great hanging out last saturday!
That is wonderful. Way to go Brant. You guys deserve it because you are such awesome people. We love you.
Congratulations, Brant! What a timely blessing! Hurray!!!
hOLY COW...WHERE TO START. I love Brother Virgin and I'm so jealous that you get to interact with him. He taught me seminary in High School. it makes perfect sense for him be training now. And now--CONGRATULATIONS!! Seriously, This job is TOTALLY you. Totally. I am sure that the student teaching will go great and that the kids will send you right on through to being a full time seminary teacher. Such great news!!
Congratulations! I've been wondering who all made it to student teaching??? I was close but didn't get it! Good luck! You will do great! :0)
Post a Comment