Quick Update - Brant went and met this morning with the Seminary Pre-Service Trainer. His evaluation results were good and now we have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday next week when they said they will be calling to let him know whether or not he will be invited to student teach for the next year. Cross your fingers and keep us in your prayers. Either way this has been an amazing experience and adventure! (But we sure hope it is not over yet :)
1 week ago
3 comments:
That's so cool, I'm sure he'll get it. How are you feeling now???
WOW!! I know that he got it. He is such a great and amazing person. Love you guys.
Hey Ashley - Natalie Watts Gardner here - I found your blog through Jenny Lambert Urry! ANYWAY - My husband is a seminary teacher and had to go through all the stuff your hubby is going through right now. I FEEL FOR YA BABE! It's a life of living on pins and needles till they get hired! Good luck with the student teaching and the rest of the pregnancy! So EXCITING!
Nat
Post a Comment