The two conference weekends are always two of my favorite weekends of the whole year. This year it was especially nice to just lay around all weekend with Brant. I felt almost like I wasn't on bed rest since he was there with me all weekend. It made Monday a little harder though :) I loved all the talks but my favorite was Elder Holland's talk. I will always love and miss President Hinckley and his presence was sure missed during this conference, but I look forward to getting to know President Monson even better. I loved his story about his wife telling the kids not to let him use the microwave or stove or dryer etc. He is so fun with the way he tells stories - He makes me just want to hug him! We are so blessed!!!
1 week ago
1 comments:
I am glad that you guys had a great weekend. I love conference weekends too.
Post a Comment