Monday, April 14, 2008

Quick Update

So, we went to the doctor today and everything is doing good. He did say however that I will be off of work until 28 weeks at least and most likely until the baby comes. (Which should be around the 11-20 of July sometime - That is when the doctor said he would start us before he goes out of town) He did tell me I could sit up long enough to eat but then right back down, but that felt huge to me! Even being able to sit up for a few minutes three times a day is a big deal for me right now so that was exciting for me!!! Other than that things are going well.

Brant's student teaching is going well. He had his first evaluation today and it went really well. The students will evaluate him on Thursday as well his second evaluation from the seminary trainers. Next week he will find out what his score was from the 9th graders which is the main determinant in whether or not he gets asked to student teach for the next year and we should know that by the beginning of May. He is doing so amazing - I am so proud of him! He has so much on his plate with school, seminary and work and now taking care of a wife who can do hardly anything :) I think he should get Husband of the year - He even painted my toenails for me Saturday night - Talk about an amazing husband. I have been trying to get the picture off my phone to the computer but it hasn't worked - you will just have to believe me :)

3 comments:

Daughter of God said...

Ash,
I'm so glad for you! It's so hard to stay down, but it'll be worth it when you have your little one here. Good luck! :]
love ya
amy

kam said...

oh Ashley, good luck and hang in there! Give Brant a pat on the back from me too...what a great husband! Brian would never dream of painting my toenails - truthfully, I don't know if I would dare trust him with the task.

Heidi said...

I am good, how's Ash? I'm glad you're doing well. :) And SO glad you can sit up for a while. I think I'd go stir crazy!! I love The Biggest Loser too!! I am like in love with Bernie. I love you more than a fat kid loves chocolate cake. And I wish you luck and things to keep you occupied while in bed. Heck, make it a Wendy's night......