Well tomorrow Beau is officially 3 Months Old!!! So, today we made a trip to Kiddie Kandids to document the occasion! Below are the fun pictures we got taken!


While we were waiting for our appointment, we wandered around the mall and found these cute hats at Children's Place- He wasn't too sure about it but Mom and Dad sure thought it was cute :)
Don't I look like I could be on Newsies?
Ay! If only I could find where I left me bag pipes :)


7 comments:
Oh how cute, happy 3 month old birthday little Beau!!!! Seriously I swear he has grown so much since last Tuesday already! Wow, what a stud! :)
I'm seeing more and more of you (Ash) in your little boy. How fun! It's it funny how some people can see one thing and others see another?! :]
Adorable pictures and cute hats! I used to work at Kiddie Kandids, those pictures made me miss it! They all are so sweet!
3 months! I can't believe it! He's a doll!
Wow Ash, he has changed a lot. He is getting so big. I can't imagine what he will look like at Christmas. Miss you.
He is such a cute little kid. He has totally changed since I saw him last. I love the hat pictures. :)
Holy cow. time really flies. it seems like we were JUST at the blessing!
Post a Comment