Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Touchdown

From day one, our little Beau has not enjoyed being swaddled tightly in a blanket.  The nurses would bring him back to our room at the hospital after rounds and have him wrapped all tight and he would fuss until I would loosen him a bit and then he would be fine.   He loves being wrapped in a blanket, but not tightly.  I love how he has his arms when he sleeps, He almost always has his arms like this. 




We have to keep socks on his hands at night cause it gets so cold in our basement apartment!  He is such a good little sleeper.  He sleeps from around 10: 30 or 11:00 until 8 am in the morning - He is a noisy little sleeper so I still wake up here and there but he is doing SO good! 

1 comments:

RaeLynn said...

Aww, this made me smile. I also love the little pacifier mark on his face where you can tell he's been sucking really hard :) Cole was the EXACT same way with being swaddled...he hated it. And he always slept like this too. How funny :)