Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jammie Pants

Every year fore Christmas we always get matching jammie pants.  Well those are hard to find for all of us now that Beau Bear is here so I decided to make them.  Great idea right? Hah! Yeah right!  I bought cute camo flannel with the help of Brant and as I got cutting them out there wasn't enough flannel so I went back to try and get more but I had bought the original flannel a couple of months ago.  Well of course the camo flannel was gone but luckily they had the same pattern in purple camo which I liked better anyways so I got purple flannel for mine.  After some training from my mom, I finally got them done! Whew!  They look okay from a little ways away just don't look too close at the seams - he he he.  


5 comments:

Brittney said...

SOOOO CUTE! I love them! We get jammies ever year too, but there is no way that I am making them! The ones you made turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love sewing.. so now you gave me an idea to start that tradition! Not this year though.. way to many sewing projects going on!

Rach said...

Cute, cute, cute! I also made jammie pants for all of us this year, but our don't match. I am going to give them to everyone on Christmas Eve as an early Christmas gift. Way to go! I love the purple, by the way.

mae said...

Wow, I am impressed!! They look great! And no worries about the seams, you'll all have your eyes closed when you're wearing them! ;)

kam said...

Sweet sewing skills Ash!!! Way to go!