Well, we found out today that Brant didn't make the seminary program. He was observed yesterday by the head guy and found out today that he won't be teaching full time. Yesterday after he was observed we had the opportunity to go do a session at the SL temple and just felt complete peace that whatever was supposed to happen would happen. We know without a doubt that we were meant to go through this process and are so grateful for all that we both learned through this time. We are grateful to know now instead of being in limbo until May. We know that we will be led wherever we are supposed to be. So, the job hunt begins so if you know anyone who is hiring, let us know :)
1 week ago
6 comments:
That is the pits, but you have a great outlook on the situation. I will keep my ears open and tell you if I hear about any good jobs.
That's a tough one. My husband was going to go out for the CES program too, but felt like it wasn't for him earlier on. It's so hard getting in! But at least it's one of the only jobs where if you're really meant to get it you will, and if you're not then you know that the Lord has a different plan for you. It's nice knowing that the Lord is in charge :). Good luck with everything!
I'm sure that's hard to hear, but I'm glad you feel peace about it. I know that the CES program is SO stinkin' hard to get into. I'm sure your hubby was a great teacher, but it's obvious that the Lord needs him somewhere else.
Best of luck in your job hunting!
Wow...I have to say that I am SHOCKED. I think Brant would make an excellent teacher (and I still do). I'm sure it's hard to see the big picture right now--but I am so proud of him getting this far. What type of job is he looking for?
You guys- what a long road you have been on. Sorry the end result wasn't different- but you both have such a terrific outlook. The Lord will definitely take care of you! Brant- you have a gift for teaching and a great knowledge of the gospel. The Lord will provide another way for you to share it!!! Much love you guys!
We will keep our ears and eyes open for you! Your faith is strong and I have no doubt you guys will be fine! Thanks for your great example.
Post a Comment