We arrived safe and well. I am not going to blog until we get home, but here is a quick view from our patio. We literally walk past the pool, out the gate, about three more steps and are on the beach!! So fun. Love you all!
1 week ago
Brant and Ashley met in September 2004. We were married in April 2005. We now live in Clinton, Utah. Brant is currently working for Futura Industries which is an aluminum extrusion plant and loving it! Ashley is a stay at home Mom spending her days with precious Beau and Delaney!!!
We arrived safe and well. I am not going to blog until we get home, but here is a quick view from our patio. We literally walk past the pool, out the gate, about three more steps and are on the beach!! So fun. Love you all!
Posted by Ashley Bennion at 9:46 PM
1 comments:
Ah, that looks so yummy and relaxing! I hope you guys have a blast there!
Post a Comment