What is his name? Brant Dale Bennion
How long have you been together? A little over 3 years
How long did you date? We dated from September to April
How old is he? He is 25
Who eats more? Definitely Brant
Who said I love you first? Brant
Who is taller? Brant
Who sings better? Probably about equal :)
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject
Who does the laundry? We both do
Who does the dishes? We both do, but it is not my favorite so Brant probably does it more than me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do - Brant used to but decided he should be closer to the door to protect me just in case so we traded several months ago - What a guy!
Who pays the bills? I pay them
Who mows the lawn? Brant likes to (if we had a lawn) so I don't get to even though I love doing it:)
Who cooks dinner? Both of us
Who drives when you are together? Brant ALWAYS drives
Who is more stubborn? Probably me - but Brant can get pretty stubborn too sometimes
Who kissed who first? Brant held my hand, kissed me and told me he loved me for the first time all within the same day.
Who proposed? Brant proposed to me on Feb. 9th 2005 at Young Womens.
Who is more sensitive? I am
Who has more friends? This one is a toss up - We like to play a game when we are out and about to see who will see someone they know first
Who has more siblings? We both have three
Who wears that pants in the family? We both do - we try to be pretty equal

0 comments:
Post a Comment