So, last night we went to the Corn Maze for our combined Young Mens and Young Womens Activity. Well it was raining pretty good when we got to the church at 7. The leaders suggested staying at the church due to the weather, but the kids were too excited to head to the Corn Maze, so away we went. (Can I mention that I am absolutely crazy scared of the haunted part because of the chainsaw man? - Last year Brant and Preston tried to talk me into going cause they would be there to protect me and I almost threw up as we got closer and closer to the door and I finally pansied out and waited outside for them) So, anwyay back to last night. We get there and park and it is freezing and raining and MUDDY!!!! In my memory, which could easily have been wrong) I thought they had straw in the paths in past years to help with the mud. Well if they did we were out of luck this year. We waited through a very long line (apparently we were not the only crazy church group who decided to continue in the rain) and finally got into the maze. The girls took off and were so excited. Kim, another leader and I were right behind them. With every step we sunk deeper and deeper into the mud. It was quite the workout. We were all absolutely covered in mud by the time we got done. I had to giggle as we tried very unsuccesfully to scrape it off on the hay bales and flipped dirty gross straw into my mouth! Yuck!!! Anyways - We had donuts and drinks and finally got to head home. Needless to say out trailblazer is full of just a little mud and Ashley may need a new pair of Nikes. The best part is that haunted portion of the maze was closed because of the weather - Whew! I was so glad. That was our fun adventure last night!!
1 week ago

1 comments:
Okay, that just sounds like a yucky, cold night to me, and then your car is all dirty. Ugh. You hate the chainsaw man? Oh man, that is the best part. I told Matthew that I want to carry around his chainsaw this Halloween. Muhahahahaha!
Post a Comment