Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

We had a super fun Halloween.  Beau spent the day in his Pumpkin outfit and then we went to Grandma Laurie and Grandpa Gary's house for our dinner of Chili and breadsticks - Yummy!!!!  Junior, Jordan and Eva came over too and we ate and chatted and had lots of fun! We kept Beau's costume a surprise from Grandma and Grandpa.  Well as we were in the driveway where I had just put his hot dog costume on, a lady came with her little girl to trick or treat and  she commented on how cute Beau was.  I almost told her not to tell Grandma Laurie what he was when she went up to their door because we were trying to surprise her but figured she wouldn't say anything to her.  Well I am standing by the car waiting for Brant and I hear her up at the door say, " You sure have a cute hot dog!" I heard Grandma Laurie laugh and say thanks.  I was like oh man! after this long of trying to keep his costume a surprise and thirty seconds before we were about to ring the doorbell it is ruined - LOL.  Luckily, she didn't know what the lady meant but put two and two together when we rang the doorbell a few minutes later!  Funny enough too Uncle Preston bought a new costume last minute and he was mustard so we a little hot dog and mustard!   



Tryin to drool on Mom :)







Man it is hard being dressed as a little pumpkin all day :)




My cute Halloween onesie from Grandma and Grandpa


Can I get out of this yet? It is getting a little hot in here! 



Ash, Beau the Hot Dog, Eva the Penguin and Jordan

3 comments:

Staci said...

That's such a great costume for Beau! I can't believe how big he's getting! Glad to know your family is doing well!

mae said...

Awww, he is sooo cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!

N. Taylor said...

Beau is such a cute little hot dog! I hope you guys had a good Halloween. : )