Monday, November 17, 2008

New Adventure!!

I am writing to to tell you about Brant and I's new little adventure.  We have decided to start a company called Picture Perfect Photo Preservation.  I was recently trying to scan in all of my in-laws photos and realized how time consuming this can be on a flat bed scanner.  So, I started researching and decided to invest in a high quality Kodak Scanner that will feed your photos through up to 30 pictures in a minute!  I realized how many of us probably have boxes and boxes of photos lying around that would be lost if something unfortunate like a fire or flood or even just dust and aging got to them. So, in a nutshell, I will scan in photos, film, slides and documents and preserve them on an Archival Quality Disc.  Here is the link to our website http://photopreservation.blogspot.com/  If you are interested or know anyone who might be, if you would spread the word we would really appreciate it!!! Thanks so much everyone!!!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

That is so awesome Ashley! I spent 2 hours at Walmart yesterday scanning pics for my grandparents, I wish I would have known! I wish you the best of luck with your business and I will definatelly spread the word!

--Jamie