Beau tried rice cereal for the first time tonight. He wasn't too sure about it at first but was lovin it by the end :) I can't believe he is days from being 4 months old! Time sure flies when you're having fun!!
1 week ago
Brant and Ashley met in September 2004. We were married in April 2005. We now live in Clinton, Utah. Brant is currently working for Futura Industries which is an aluminum extrusion plant and loving it! Ashley is a stay at home Mom spending her days with precious Beau and Delaney!!!
Posted by Ashley Bennion at 7:37 PM
2 comments:
Wow he is already almost 4 months?! That is crazy! What a cutie! It is so fun when they finally start eating more than just milk, just wait til he insists on feeding himself, that is when the real fun starts! ha ha or should I say mess! he he
I can't believe that he is old enough to start cereal. That is so crazy. He is such a cutie. : )
Post a Comment